For a business-to-business exhibition, usually, the transaction can not be done directly during the exhibition and need to meet several times. There are a number of things to watch out for if SME players participate in exhibitions with target B to B. Aside from that, perhaps you need to buy a fine promotional oztrail gazebo to attract more visitors in the exhibition event.
1. Prepare some form of bidding to get immediate certainty. Prepare also the necessary contract (if any).
2. Try to bring the necessary administration supplies, such as a scanning machine, printer, and so on.
3. Prepare the portfolio. Since exhibitors are not just one, prepare how you can stand out from other SMEs.
4. For exhibitions aimed at the export market, complete yourself with any information required to export.
5. B to B is generally long term. Just like looking for friends/spouses, you should identify potential business partners. Do not be easily tempted by the fantastic offer and still pay attention to the ability of production capacity and payment risk before receiving a big order. SME capital is limited so need the additional capital loan if there is a big order. If the old payment, cash flow can be disrupted and long-time can kill the SMEs.